Stories You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Tiger Times

Stories You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Tiger Times

Stories You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Tiger Times

Top Picks: Best Gas Stations Near Erie for Budget-Friendly Fill-Ups!

With a bunch of gas stations around the area, there are a few that stand out with their gas prices and convenient locations. The idea of a good gas price and a good grab and go food station provides a good start to the day so here are some of the best gas stations around. 

To start, Kum and Go which sits right off Highway 7 near Anthem neighborhood, the gas prices for regular at 2.95, mid-grade at 3.25, and premium at 3.55. The gas station sits in a convenient location and also has more pumps than the normal gas station does. To add on, if you want to get gas and wash your car there is a car wash just right of the Kum and Go parking lot. Kum and Go also provides a good food variety with their kitchen which provides grab and go food if you need a quick snack. 

On the west side of highway 7 at the Kings Soopers there is a King Soopers gas station that also provides a good gas price. For regular gas it is 2.85, for mid grade it is 3.25, and for premium it is 3.55. While you may be getting gas at these stations you will also receive rewards if you are signed up. If that is your place to get gas, when you go grocery shopping or just need a couple things there is a chance you may get some reward points to make your shopping a little bit cheaper. 

The final set of gas stations that are on highway 52 that have a price war with each other to make their gas prices cheaper. These 4 gas stations on highway 52 off exit 240 in Firestone. These four gas stations slowly go down when they figure out what the other gas stations price is and they lower their own stations. 

If you need to get gas or are finding a place to find these few spots will provide you with the best prices and accommodation items to make your trip worthwhile.