Stories You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Tiger Times

Stories You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Tiger Times

Stories You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Tiger Times

Erie Baseball Charges Into the Season

Exhilaration fills the air as the 2024 Erie Baseball season is getting underway. The baseball diamond fills the team with hope for the new season.

The Erie High School baseball team has been hard at work, training tirelessly early before school and late into the night after school. The team’s commitment to excellence is astounding, and each practice session is a way to grow closer as a family.

Senior Kaveh Meredith, a key player on the team, shares, “Winter workouts have helped us get together and grow into more of a family.” These workouts are crucial to the team for training and team bonding.

As the opening pitch of the season approaches, excitement builds among the players and fans alike. The Tigers of Erie High are ready to showcase their skills and leave an unforgettable mark on the league. The anticipation for this season is sky-high, and the expectations are nothing short of a thrilling journey filled with standout performances, spectacular catches, and clutch hits.

Sophomore Maddox Burnett, a rising star on the team, expresses his enthusiasm, “I feel like everybody has really bought into the team.” Each player’s dedication will be super important to the success of the team.

Junior Taylor McMaster, a seasoned player with experience, adds, “These past two years we’ve had good seasons but we haven’t made it to the place where we want to be. I feel like we have a better team. The chemistry is good and we can make a run to state.”

As the Erie High School baseball team steps onto the diamond, they carry with them the hopes and dreams of a community that rallies behind every swing and pitch. The season promises to be a compelling series of victories, challenges, and the spirit that defines Erie baseball.