Stories You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Tiger Times

Stories You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Tiger Times

Stories You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Tiger Times

Who Students Should Vote For

Vote for Elijah DeFore: Enhancing Student Involvement and Inclusivity

Are you tired of feeling left out during spirit days or longing for more exciting activities at school? Look no further! Elijah DeFore is the candidate who promises to amplify student engagement and inclusion if elected. As a high school student, you deserve a voice that represents your interests and strives to create a vibrant school community. Here’s why you should cast your vote for DeFore.

Inclusive Spirit Days

Spirit days are meant to bring the student body together, but they can often leave some students feeling excluded. DeFore recognizes this issue and pledges to make spirit days more inclusive for everyone. Whether you’re into sports, arts, or academics, DeFore aims to incorporate a diverse range of themes that all students will enjoy.

Expanding Student Activities

Boredom be gone! DeFore is committed to expanding the amount of student activities available at our school. From clubs and organizations and workshops, DeFore wants to ensure that there’s something for everyone. By diversifying the extracurricular landscape, students will have many opportunities to explore their interests, develop new skills, and forge lasting friendships outside the classroom. Whether you’re passionate about science, music, or community service, Defore’s vision includes fun activities that feed into all interests.

Enhancing Extracurricular Opportunities

Extracurricular activities are not just about filling up your free time—they’re about personal growth, leadership development, and discovering your passions. DeFore recognizes the importance of extracurricular involvement in shaping well-rounded individuals. If elected, he pledges to introduce new extracurricular initiatives and support existing ones. Whether it’s sports teams, academic competitions, or creative arts programs, he aims to provide students with many opportunities to pursue their interests and excel outside of the classroom.

Why Vote for Elijah DeFore?

DeFore is not just another candidate—he’s a passionate advocate for student empowerment and inclusion. With his dedication and innovative ideas, he strives to create a school environment where every student feels valued, supported, and engaged. By voting for DeFore, you’re not just voting for a candidate; you’re voting for a brighter, more inclusive future for our school community.

So, as the election approaches, remember to cast your vote for DeFore. Let’s build a school community where everyone feels included, empowered, and inspired to reach their full potential. Your voice matters—make it count by voting for DeFore for your Vice President!