Stories You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Tiger Times

Stories You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Tiger Times

Stories You Can Sink Your Teeth Into

Tiger Times

Six-Time Champs: Erie Tigers Dominate State Finals for Another Title Victory

The cheerleading squad at Erie High School has won the state championship for an incredible sixth year in a victorious demonstration of talent, cooperation, and incredible dedication. Students, parents, and the community all congratulated the team’s accomplishment, which cemented their place as a dominant force in the high school cheerleading world.

The Erie High cheerleaders had to overcome tough competition from schools all throughout the state to get this victory. But what really made them stand out was their unwavering dedication to perfection, which showed off their skills in choreography, stunts, and energetic performances.

The Erie High cheerleaders dazzled the crowd with a greatly choreographed routine that incredibly blended athleticism, creativity, and school spirit. Their high-flying stunts, synchronized movements, and infectious energy left a lasting impression on both judges and onlookers.

The Erie community rallied behind the cheerleading team, Local businesses proudly displayed signs and banners, congratulating the team on their historic victory. Throughout the past couple weeks here at Erie high school everyone has been congratulating all of our fierce cheer team members. As news of the victory spread, social media platforms buzzed with excitement, and #ErieHighCheerChamps trended across various channels. 

The Erie High cheerleading team’s legacy continues to grow, inspiring aspiring athletes and instilling a sense of pride in the community. With their sixth consecutive state championship under their belts, these talented cheerleaders have not only etched their names in the annals of Erie High School history but have set the bar high for future generations of cheerleaders to come.

Our Erie team is the only sport throughout the whole school that has won multiple state championships. Even our very own football,basketball and, softball teams don’t and those are some of our best sports. But still congrats to our very own football team for winning 4A state champions last weekend against palmer ridge. 

Overall everyone in the school and community of Erie is proud of our reigning champs at Erie high school. But the bug question is will our cheer team be able to come back and win it next year for the seventh year. Hopefully we can add another trophy to the case here at the high school.